Saturday, February 23, 2008

i've got a little explaining to do....

Okay, so in case you haven't noticed, I'm a first time blogger. My name is Amanda and I don't really have a reason for starting this blog, other than the fact that I thought it would be a good place to get out my frustrations and thoughts about everyday life. The whole idea for this blog with it's title (Sit back, relax and enjoy) comes from the fact that in my family, we would sit down over coffee everyday and talk about what went on during our day. It's kinda our time to let loose, and right now I am away at school and don't really get to have "Coffee Talk" with my mom and sisters, so this blog is going to be my "coffee talk" session, whenever I need it. I imagine that there is going to be absolutely no order to this or any one topic..it will just be a collection of my thoughts.. about anything.. and everything.
So.. Sit Back, Relax and Enjoy

-Amanda

No comments: