Monday, March 3, 2008

Shooting Stars

Haven't you ever just sat outside staring at the stars? I have, plenty of times. Especially here at school... a quick drive up to the top of the mountain away from all the lights of campus and you can see so many stars, its amazing. I don't know what it is but for me it is so calming, I just love it. It is the same when I go to the beach during the summer, or to our summer house upstate. At the beach I will usually take a walk late at night, and just sit on the beach looking at the stars. Upstate, we all sit outside and wait for shooting stars around a fire. It is definitely one of my favorite things to do during the summer. And even last weeks Lunar Eclipse, it was so beautiful, I had to just stand outside and watched for a while (even though it was FREEZING out lol).

Then, on AOL.com I was reading an article, about the Northern Lights. They look absolutely beautiful, its really something that I hope to see at least one time during my life. I don't know where, or when, but I think it is definitely something I want to witness
.
Northern Lights

No comments: